Nature, methods and purpose of the collected data
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is kept during user visits. The information collected is the following: IP addresses of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, type browser and device parameters used to connect to the site. The above information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the data recorded automatically could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to harm other users, or in any case activities harmful or constituting crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the site and its users. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of such data is the legitimate prevailing interest of the Owner.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Any explicit and voluntary sending of personal data on this Site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's email address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data provided. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of such data is the consent freely provided by the data subject, which can be revoked at any time using the contact details of the Data Controller. The methods by which the user can send personal data are: Contact form: the data are used solely and exclusively to reply to the request, are transmitted via encrypted connection, are not stored on the database, are never communicated to third parties or disseminated and are kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified. Registration form for events organized by LanzaroteSpiritualHealing: in this case the data, transmitted via an encrypted connection, are used to allow the user to register for an event. The data remain stored on the database, with suitable methods to guarantee integrity, security and confidentiality (such as the use of firewalls, antivirus systems, data backup, encrypted connection to the site), until the cancellation of the same request by the user to the Data Controller, via ordinary or electronic mail. The data remain stored on the database, with suitable methods to guarantee integrity, security and confidentiality (such as the use of firewalls, antivirus systems, data backup, encrypted connection to the site), until they are deleted directly from the user through appropriate functionality or requested by the user to the Data Controller, via ordinary or electronic mail. Subscription to the newsletter: it is possible to consent to the receipt of a periodic newsletter relating to the themes developed by the site, on an average fortnightly basis. You can stop receiving the newsletter at any time, through the link at the bottom of each message.
This website and the Services of the Data Controller are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Data Controller does not intentionally collect information relating to minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner.
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national regulations, the user can, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access)
- to know its origin
- receive intelligible communication
- to have information about the logic, the methods and the purposes of the processing
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive only the cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority
- as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
Notification of violation of personal data In the event that the user's data are compromised, the Data Controller will inform the user and the supervisory authorities within 72 hours by email with information on the extent of the violation, the data concerned, any impact on the Service and the plan action with measures to make data secure, and to limit any adverse effects on personal data. "Personal data breach" means security breaches that lead to an accidental or illegal destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed in connection with the provision of the Service. Information on cookies A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the computer when a website is visited by a user. The text stores information that the site is able to read when it is consulted at a later time. Some of these cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site, others are useful to the visitor because they can safely store certain settings and preferences, others are used to collect statistical data on the activity of the site. Types of cookies used by this site.
Cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the site
The GDPR n. 679/2016 establishes that cookies can be stored on the user's device only if strictly necessary for the operation of the Site. These cookies are installed directly from the Site and for them there is no need for consent. The Website can not function properly without these cookies.
- Session cookies are essential in order to distinguish between connected users and are useful to avoid that a required feature can be provided to the wrong user, as well as for security purposes to prevent cyber attacks on the site. Session cookies do not contain personal data and last only for the current session, ie until the browser is closed.
- The cookies used are strictly necessary for the use of the site, in particular they are linked to an express request for functionality by the user, for example the saving of preferences regarding cookies.